Funding Opportunities for Infrastructure Projects
The mission of California Institute for Regenerative Medicine (CIRM) is to accelerate world class science to deliver transformative regenerative medicine treatments in an equitable manner to a diverse California and world. In December 2021, CIRM released its Strategic Plan for 2022-2027. The Strategic Plan describes CIRM’s Infrastructure Programs which are designed to address the challenges that currently hinder progress in the regenerative medicine field.
INFR 4: Alpha Clinics Network Expansion Award
The Alpha Clinics Network Expansion Award aims to expand existing capacities for delivering stem cell, gene therapies and other advanced treatment to patients. The Alpha Clinics Network is designed to serve as a competency hub for regenerative medicine training, clinical research, and the delivery of approved treatments.
Please see the RFA for full details:
- INFR 4 RFA: Alpha Clinics Network Expansion Award [pdf] (03.08.22)
Applications for the Alpha Clinics Network Expansion are closed.
To Submit an Application:
- Go to the Grants Management Portal (https://grants.cirm.ca.gov) and log in with your existing CIRM Username and Password. If you do not have a Username, Click on the "New User" link and follow the instructions to create a CIRM Username and password.
- After logging in, Click on the Menu tab. Select the tab labeled "Open Programs". Under the section labeled "RFAs and Programs Open for Applications", click on the applicable link to "Start an INFR Application".
- Complete each section of the Application by clicking on the appropriate link and following the posted instructions. Proposal templates can be located and submitted under the "Uploads" section.
- To submit your Application, click on the "Done with Application" button. The "Done with Application" button will be enabled when all of the mandatory sections have been completed. Please note that once this has been selected, you will no longer be able to make changes to your Application.
- To confirm submission of your Application, select the tab labeled "Your Applications" and check the table under the section labeled "Your Submitted Applications". You will see your Application number and project title listed once the submission process has been completed.
For more information on the programs and buildings we've funded, check out our Program and Building Infrastructure Page.