Funding Opportunities for Infrastructure Projects
The mission of CIRM is to accelerate stem cell treatments to patients with unmet medical needs. In December 2015, CIRM released its Strategic Plan for 2016 and beyond. The Strategic Plan describes CIRM’s Infrastructure Programs which are designed to address the challenges that currently slow progress of translational research to high quality clinical trials.
There are no RFA's for CIRM Infrastructure Projects at this time.
To Submit an Application:
- Go to the Grants Management Portal (https://grants.cirm.ca.gov) and log in with your existing CIRM Username and Password. If you do not have a Username, Click on the "New User" link and follow the instructions to create a CIRM Username and password.
- After logging in, Click on the Menu tab. Select the tab labeled "Open Programs". Under the section labeled "RFAs and Programs Open for Applications", click on the applicable link to "Start an INFR Application".
- Complete each section of the Application by clicking on the appropriate link and following the posted instructions. Proposal templates can be located and submitted under the "Uploads" section.
- To submit your Application, click on the "Done with Application" button. The "Done with Application" button will be enabled when all of the mandatory sections have been completed. Please note that once this has been selected, you will no longer be able to make changes to your Application.
- To confirm submission of your Application, select the tab labeled "Your Applications" and check the table under the section labeled "Your Submitted Applications". You will see your Application number and project title listed once the submission process has been completed.
For more information on the programs and buildings we've funded, check out our Program and Building Infrastructure Page.