CIRM has prepared these FAQs and Primers to outline the rights and responsibilities associated with CIRM Grants to Potential and Existing Grantees and Licensees. These FAQs and Primers are summaries and are not intended to be an exhaustive description of all regulations. Potential Grantees and Licensees should therefore review the regulations on the CIRM Managing Your Grant webpage. You may also contact CIRM directly via email correspondence to Clinical@cirm.ca.gov or call our main line at 510-340-9101 and select “Funding Opportunities” then “Clinical”. Existing CIRM Grantees can directly contact their assigned CIRM Grants Management Officer and Science Officer.
- FAQ on Allowable Costs
- The Intellectual Property FAQ
- Revenue Sharing Requirements for For Profits Primer
- Revenue Sharing Requirements for Non-Profits Primer
- Responsibilities of an Exclusive Licensee Primer
- CIRM Access Plan Review Process Primer
- Pricing Primer
- March-in Rights Primer
For information on CIRM Stem Cell Grant Regulations, please visit the link below.