Evaluation Subcommittee Meeting – November 2018
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
OF THE INDEPENDENT CITIZENS’ OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
TO THE CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: November 13th, 2018
Time: 4:00pm to 5:00pm
- CIRM 1999 Harrison Street Suite 1650, Oakland, CA 94612
- 2007 Redwood Rd., Napa, CA 94558
- 900 University Ave., SOM Education Bldg.,UCR, Riverside, CA 92521
- 136 Roanoke St., San Francisco, CA 94131
- UCLA CHS 12-231, Los Angeles, CA 90095
- 2100 Webster St., San Francisco, CA
Dial in Information
- Dial In Number: (800) 230-1074
- Confirmation Number: 456726
Conference Cast Link
- Enter Conference ID# 456726
- Then click Go.
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Consideration of criteria and process for evaluation of the President & CEO of CIRM.
- President Performance Evaluation Form (ICOC)
- President Performance Evaluation Form (Direct Reports)
- November 2018 Strategic Plan Update.
4. Discussion of Personnel [Evaluation of President] (Government Code section 11126, subdivision (a); Health & Safety Code section 125290.30(f) (3) (D)).
5. Public Comment.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9111 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-340-9111.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at https://www.cirm.ca.gov
Last Modified: December 6, 2018