June ICOC/Governing Board Meeting
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Wednesday June 15th, 2016
9:00am to 5:00pm PT
- 41 Tunnel Road, Berkeley, CA 94705
- 10996 Torreyana Road, Suite 200 San Diego, CA 92121
- 10901 N. Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037
- 765 Market Street, San Francisco 94103
Call In and WebEx Information
1. Go to https://cirm.webex.com/cirm/onstage/g.php?MTID=e3b462b81ee95c48af814b995...
2. Click "Join Now".
Dial In Number
- Dial in: (800) 230-1085
- Confirmation Number: 395176
- To access the live event or archive, use this URL:
- Enter Conference ID# 395176
- Then click Go.
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each item. Makers of public comments are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
REPORTS & DISCUSSION ITEMS
- Call to Order.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Chairman’s Report.
- President’s Report.
PROPOSED CONSENT CALENDAR ITEMS 6
6. Consideration of appointment of new scientific members to the Grants Working Group.
7. Consideration of applications submitted in response to INFR: Accelerating Center Program.
8. Consideration of applications submitted in response to CLIN 1: Partnering Opportunity for Late Stage Preclinical Projects.
9. Consideration of CIRM Budget for Fiscal Year 2016-2017.
10. Consideration of amendments to the CIRM Contracting Policy.
11. Consideration of renewal of contract with Remcho Johansen & Purcell, LLP.
12. Clinical Update.
13. Public comment. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
14. Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications CLIN 1: Partnering Opportunity for Late Stage Preclinical Projects, and INFR: Accelerating Center Program. (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340 9101 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 510-340-9101.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov/.