May 31, 2023 ICOC/ARS Meeting
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: May 31, 2023
Time: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Location: 601 Gateway Blvd., Suite 400
South San Francisco, CA 94080
This meeting of the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee and the Application Review Subcommittee will be conducted in person and via noticed teleconference locations, which will be made accessible to the public. Members of the public may attend this meeting in person at the address printed above, at a teleconference location listed below, or remotely via the options listed below.
Public Comment Instructions
Members of the public who are listening to the meeting and wish to make a comment will have the opportunity to do so by doing the following:
- Once we have called for public comment, members of the public will be able to do so by pressing *9 which will place you in a queue to make your comment
- Once we call your name you will have 3 Minutes to make your public comment; please remember to be respectful of the time limit.
- Written comment may be sent to the following email address: email@example.com.
- Members of the public attending the meeting at a teleconference location will be provided the opportunity for public comment at each location.
Dial in number: (669) 900-6833
Meeting ID: 823 2084 3600
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Consideration of applications submitted in response to Clinical Trial Stage Projects Program Announcement (CLIN 1 or 2)
- Consideration of applications submitted in response to Manufacturing Network Phase 1 Projects Program Announcement (INFR 5)
- Updates from the Accessibility and Affordability Working Group
- Updates from Neuro Strategy Task Force of the Board
- Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications submitted in response to agenda item 3 and 4 above. (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
- General comments on ARS Process
- Public comment
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Marianne Dequina-Villablanca at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-988-9296 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Marianne Dequina-Villablanca at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-988-9296.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at https://www.cirm.ca.gov.
Last Modified: August 30, 2023