MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Thursday, May 21, 2015
9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- Claremont Hotel 41 Tunnel Road Berkeley, CA 94705
- 10996 Torreyana Road, Suite 200 San Diego, CA 92121
- University of California, Irvine 4125 Natural Sciences II Irvine, CA 92697-1450
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center 8700 Beverly Blvd. Davis 5090 Los Angeles, CA 90048
- 40 Taylor St. Danbury, Conn.
Dial In Information
Dial in: (866) 320-4709
Access Code: 360431
Listen Online Only
Conference ID#: 360431
To join the event as an attendee
1. Go to https://cirm.webex.com/cirm/onstage/g.php?MTID=ef1dd16aa172e82d8e96b1632...
2. Click "Join Now".
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each item. Makers of public comments are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
REPORTS & DISCUSSION ITEMS
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Roll Call.
4. Chairman’s Report.
5. President’s Report. (PDF)
PROPOSED CONSENT CALENDAR ITEMS 7-9
11. Consideration of amendment to Interim Grants Administration Policy for Clinical Stage Programs (PA 15-01, 15-02 and 15-03) to permit awardee to elect to treat its award as a loan.
15. Consideration of applications submitted in response to PA 15-01 (Late Stage Pre-Clinical Projects) and 15-02 (Clinical Stage Projects).
- Clinical Program Application Presentation (PDF)
- PA 1501-8235 Summary (PDF)
- PA 1502-8239 Summary (PDF)
16. Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications for PA 15-01 (Late Stage Pre-Clinical Projects) and 15-02 (Clinical Stage Projects) (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
18. Discussion of CIRM Strategic Plan. (PDF)
19. Public comment. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-396-9100.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.