Conference - Manage The SPARK Annual Meeting
The objective of this request for applications (RFA) is to solicit a highly qualified applicant to develop and manage the 2017 annual meeting in support of the CIRM SPARK program.
The SPARK program provides hands on summer training opportunities in stem cell research at leading stem cell institutes to California high school students who represent the diversity of the state’s population. The SPARK meeting is a 1 day program (plus an evening networking reception the night before) that features the scientific accomplishments of these students in the form of posters and presentations. Please see the Program Announcement for full details.
To Submit an Application:
- Go to the Grants Management Portal (https://grants.cirm.ca.gov) and log in with your existing CIRM Username and Password. If you do not have a Username, Click on the "New User" link and follow the instructions to create a CIRM Username and password.
- After logging in, select the tab labeled "Open Programs". Under the section labeled "RFAs and Programs Open for Applications", click on the applicable link to Start a DISC Grant Application.
- Complete each section of the Application by clicking on the appropriate link and following the posted instructions. Proposal templates can be located and submitted under the "Uploads" section.
- To submit your Application, click on the "Done with Application" button. The "Done with Application" button will be enabled when all of the mandatory sections have been completed. Please note that once this has been selected, you will no longer be able to make changes to your Application.
- To confirm submission of your Application, select the tab labeled "Your Applications" and check the table under the section labeled "Your Submitted Applications". You will see your Application number and project title listed once the submission process has been completed.