Conference – The 2016 Alpha Stem Cell Clinic Annual Symposium
The objective of this request for application (RFA) is to solicit a highly qualified applicant to assist CIRM in the planning and execution the first annual CIRM Alpha Clinics Symposium.
The CIRM Alpha Clinics were designed to provide critical operational support for the conduct of investigational stem cell therapy clinical trials and create a center of excellence for approved stem cell therapies. The clinics will provide focused resources and expertise in clinical research with novel stem cell-based products, and an array of critical clinical operations support and patient care coordination personnel and resources.
CIRM’s Alpha Stem Cell Clinic Annual Symposium is a one-day conference designed to showcase the needs, status, and science taking place at the CIRM Alpha Stem Cell clinical trial sites in California.
For more information please refer to the RFA:
To Submit an Application:
- Go to the Grants Management Portal (https://grants.cirm.ca.gov) and log in with your existing CIRM Username and Password. If you do not have a Username, Click on the “New User” link and follow the instructions to create a CIRM Username and password.
- After logging in, Click on the Menu tab. Select the tab labeled “Open Programs“. Undert the section labeled “RFAs and Programs Open for Applications“, click on the “Start a Grant Application” link for your selected program.
- Complete each section of the Application by clicking on the appropriate link and following the posted instructions. Proposal templates can be located and submitted under the “Uploads” section.
- To submit your Application, click on the “Done with Application” button. The “Done with Application” button will be enabled when all of the mandatory sections have been completed. Please note that once this has been selected, you will no longer be able to make changes to your Application.
- To confirm submission of your Application, select the tab labeled “Your Applications” and check the table under the section labeled “Your Submitted Applications“. You will see your Application number and project title listed once the submission process has been completed.
|Institution||Investigator||Grant Title||Award Value|
|University of California, San Diego||Catriona Jamieson||UCSD Division of Regenerative Medicine and CIRM Alpha Clinics Network Symposium||$37,778|