January 25 ICOC/ARS Meeting
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH, TREATMENTS, AND CURES INITIATIVE OF 2020
Date: January 25, 2024
Time: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Location: Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport, Cypress Room
1333 Old Bayshore Hwy
Burlingame, CA 94010
Members of the public may attend this meeting in person at the address printed above or remotely via the options listed below.
Public Comment Instructions
Members of the public who are listening to the meeting and wish to make a comment will have the opportunity to do so by doing the following:
- Once we have called for public comment, members of the public will be able to do so by pressing *9 which will place you in a queue to make your comment.
- Once we call your name you will have 3 Minutes to make your public comment; please remember to be respectful of the time limit.
- Written comment may be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Members of the public attending the meeting at a teleconference location will be provided the opportunity for public comment at each location.
Dial in number: (669) 900-6833
Meeting ID: 850 3765 9121
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Chairman’s Report
- Interim President’s Report
- Update from Presidential Search Subcommittee
- Consideration of Minutes from September 28 ICOC/ARS Meeting, October 26 ARS Meeting, November 27 ICOC Meeting, November 28 ARS Meeting, and December 14 ICOC Meeting
- Consideration of Appointment of Scientific Members to the Grants Working Group
- Approval of Requests to Attend Remotely (Gov’t Code Section 11123.2(j)
- Consideration of Applications Submitted in Response to Clinical Trial Stage Projects Program Announcements (CLIN 1 or 2)
- Consideration of Applications Submitted in Response to Infrastructure Program Announcements (INFR6.1 and INFR6.2) POSTPONED
- Consideration of Community Cares Centers of Excellence Concept Plan (updated 1/19/24)
- Consideration of Funding Policy Regarding “n of 1” Proposals
- Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications submitted in response to agenda items 9 and 10 above. (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
- Discussion of Performance Audit
- Discussion of Financial Audit
- Discussion of CIRM Logo–POSTPONED
- General Comments on ARS Process
- Public Comment
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Claudette Mandac at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9101 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Claudette Mandac at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at https://www.cirm.ca.gov/
The Committee may take action on any item listed on this agenda.
Last Modified: February 23, 2024