December 14 ICOC Meeting
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: December 14, 2023
Time: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Location: Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport, Cypress Room B
1333 Old Bayshore Hwy
Burlingame, CA 94010
Members of the public may attend this meeting in person at the address printed above or remotely via the options listed below.
Public Comment Instructions
Members of the public who are listening to the meeting and wish to make a comment will have the opportunity to do so by doing the following:
- Once we have called for public comment, members of the public will be able to do so by pressing *9 which will place you in a queue to make your comment.
- Once we call your name you will have 3 Minutes to make your public comment; please remember to be respectful of the time limit.
- Written comment may be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Members of the public attending the meeting at a teleconference location will be provided the opportunity for public comment at each location.
Dial in number: (669) 444-9171
Meeting ID: 819 7446 0670
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Chairman’s Report
- Appointment of Patient Advocate Member to the Grants Working Group
- Adoption of Per Diem Rate for Facilities Working Group
- Consideration of Appointment of Interim President/CEO, Including Percent Effort, Salary, and Start Date
- Consideration of Key Presidential Selection Criteria
- Discussion of Personnel: Consideration of Interim President/CEO Candidate(s), Including Percent Effort, Salary, and Start Date (Government Code section 11126, Subdivision (a); Health & Safety Code section 125290.30(f) (3) (D)).
- Consideration of Amendments to DISC0, DISC2, TRAN, CLIN1 and CLIN2 Concept Plans, and New CLIN4 Concept Plan, Including Recommendations from IP & Industry Subcommittee Regarding Changes to the Co-Funding Requirements for Translational and Clinical Programs
- Consideration of Update on Education Strategy
- Consideration of Update on Communications Strategy
- Presentation (updated 12/08/23)
- Diversity North Presentation on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
- Presentation (updated 12/10/23)
- Public Comment
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Claudette Mandac at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9101 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Claudette Mandac at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.
Last Modified: January 31, 2024