Science Subcommittee Meeting, November 8th, 2018
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
OF THE INDEPENDENT CITIZENS’ OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
TO THE CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: November 8th, 2018
Time: 10:00am to 11:00am
- CIRM 1999 Harrison Street Suite 1650, Oakland, CA 94612
- 1180 Veterans Blvd, South San Francisco, CA 94080
- 2630 SOM Education Bldg., Riverside, CA 92521
- 10901 N. Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037
- 2007 Redwood Rd., Napa, CA 94558
- 2619 Montclair St., San Diego, CA 92104
- UCLA CHS 12-231, Los Angeles, CA
- 136 Roanoke St., San Francisco, CA
- 8700 Beverly Blvd 2015, Los Angeles, CA 90048
Dial-In and WebEx Information
- Dial-In Number: (800) 230-1092
- Confirmation Number: 456460
Conference Cast Link
- Conference ID#: 456460
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Consideration of amendments to the concept plans for Translation and Clinical stage Research Programs.
- CLIN Concept Plan
- TRAN Concept Plan
- Memo to the Board RE: Proposed Amendments to CLIN and TRAN Concept Plans
4. Public comment.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9111 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-340-9111.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov