ICOC/Application Review Subcommittee Meeting - October 2019
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant to the
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: October 31st, 2019
Time: 9:00 a.m. to approximately 4:00 p.m.
- CIRM 1999 Harrison Street Suite 1650, Oakland, CA 94612
- 10901 N. Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037
- 4005 N Fresno St., Fresno, CA 93726
- 10996 Torreyana Road, Suite 200, San Diego, CA 92121 - Location no longer available
- 765 Market Street, #31D, San Francisco, CA 94103 - Location no longer available
- 9500 Gilman Drive #0602, La Jolla, CA 92093-0602
- 291 Campus Drive, Stanford, CA 94305
- Medical Sciences 1C, Room 110, Davis, CA 95616
- 900 University Drive, SOM Education Bldg. Suite 2634, Riverside, CA 92521
- 10850 Gold Center Drive, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
- 2619 Montclair Street, San Diego, CA 92104
Dial-In and WebEx Information
- Dial-In Number: (800) 230-1085
- Confirmation Number: 473158
Conference Cast Link
- Conference ID#: 473158
- Call to Order.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Consideration of allocation of remaining 2019 scientific research budget.
- Consideration of Applications Submitted in Response to Clinical Trial Stage Projects (CLIN-1, 2 or 3).
- Clinical Presentation
- CLIN1-11591 Public Summary
- CLIN2-11472 Public Summary
- CLIN2-11620 Public Summary
- CLIN2-11650 Public Summary
- CLIN2-11661 Public Summary
- Letter to the Board CLIN2-11650
- Letter to the Board CLIN2-11661
- Letter to the Board CLIN1-11591
- Letter to the Board #2 CLIN1-11591
- Letter to the Board #3 CLIN1-11591
- Letter to the Board #4 CLIN1-11591
- Letter to the Board CLIN2-11620
- Letter to the Board CLIN2-11472
- Consideration of Applications Submitted in Response to Partnering Opportunity: Translational Research Project.
- Translational Presentation
- Translational Summaries
- Letter to the Board - TRAN1-11536
- Letter to the Board #2 - TRAN1-11536
- Letter to the Board - TRAN1-11555
- Letter to the Board - TRAN1-11544
- Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications submitted in response to agenda item “5 and 6” above. (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
Proposed Consent Calendar (Items 8 & 9)
- Adoption of June, July, August, September, October, November, December 2018, and January, February, March, April, May, June and July 2019 meeting minutes
- Appointment of Scientific Members to the Grants Working Group.
- Consideration of amendments to administrative funds donor agreement and disclosure of funds received from donors.
- Economic Impact Report presentation and discussion.
- Update on Donations received by CIRM.
- Chairman’s Report.
- President’s Report.
- Resolution for Grants Working Group Members.
- Public Comment.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9111 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 510-340-9111.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov