Proposed Additional Item for October 18th ICOC Meeting
Notice of Proposed Additional Item for
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date:October 18th, 2018
Time:9:00am to 5:00pm
Locations: See October 18th ICOC meeting agenda
1. Consideration of applications submitted in response to Partnering Opportunity: Quest Awards.
- Quest GWG Application Summaries
- Quest GWG Recommendations: Presentation
- Letter to the Board DISC2-11070
- Letter to the Board DISC2-10973
- Letter to the Board DISC2-10973-2
- Letter to the Board DISC2-10973-3
- Letter to the Board DISC2-11105
- Letter to the Board DISC2-11105-2
- Letter to the Board DISC2-10979
- Letter to the Board DISC2-10979-2
- Letter to the Board DISC2-11183
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9111 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-340-9111.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov