ICOC Meeting Agenda October
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Thursday, October 23
9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m
Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel
6101 West Century Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90045
9393 Towne Centre Drive,
San Diego, CA 92121
2250 Alcazar St.,
Suite 240, Los Angeles,
Dial in Information
Go to https://cirm.webex.com/cirm/onstage/g.php?MTID=eb7a81500c87eb0aabd38ef4f...
Click "Join Now"
Meeting Number(s): 5114686455
PARTICIPANT CODE: 989713
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each item. Makers of public comments are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
REPORTS & DISCUSSION ITEMS
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Roll Call.
4. Chairman’s Report.
5. President’s Report. (PDF)
6. Finance Update. (PDF)
7.Consideration of audit results from Macias Gini & O’Connell LLP. (PDF)
8. Consideration of applications for RFA 13-06: CIRM Alpha Stem Cell Clinics Network: Alpha Stem Cell Clinics..(PDF)
- Alpha Clinics Presentation (PDF)
- Alpha Clinics GWG Discussion Overview(PDF)
- Alpha Clinics Letter Cedars (PDF)
- Alpha Clinics Letter UC Davis (PDF)
9. Consideration of extension of the Creativity Awards program.(PDF)
10. Consideration of extension of the Bridges to Stem Cell Research Awards program. (PDF)
11. Consideration of application for Bridging Funding Supplement Award.
12. Consideration of amendments to the Grants Administration Policy. (PDF)
13. Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications for RFA 13-06: CIRM Alpha Stem Cell Clinics Network: Alpha Stem Cell Clinics and Bridging Funding Supplement Award. (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
14. Spotlight on Disease. (PDF)
15. Public comment. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-396-9100.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.