ICOC Meeting October 2018
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: October 18th, 2018
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00p.m.
- CIRM 1999 Harrison Street Suite 1650, Oakland, CA 94612
- 10901 N. Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037
- 2630 SOM Education Bldg., Riverside, CA 92521 (Location no longer available)
- 1156 High Street, 200 Kerr Hall, Santa Cruz, CA 95064
- 291 Campus Drive, Stanford, CA
- 2880 Torrey Pines Scenic Drive, La Jolla, CA (Location no longer available)
- 2121 Avenue of the Stars, Suite 2020, Los Angeles, CA 90067
- 765 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94103
- 9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla, CA 92093 (Location no longer available)
- 9301 Wilshire Blvd. Beverly Hills, CA 90210
10850 Gold Center Drive # 325, Rancho Cordova, Ca. 95670
Dial-In and WebEx Information
- Dial-In Number: (800) 398-9367
- Confirmation Number: 455383
Conference Cast Link
- Conference ID#: 455383
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call.
- Chairman’s Report.
Discussion and Action Items
- Consideration of applications submitted in response to Clinical Trial Stage Projects (CLIN1,2 or 3).
- Clinical Presentation
- CLIN1-11223 Public Summary
- Letter to the Board CLIN1-11223
- CLIN Active Awards Portfolio
- Consideration of applications submitted in Translation Stage Projects.
- Translation Presentation
- Translation Summaries
- Letter to the Board TRAN1-11259
- Letter to the Board TRAN1-11259-2
- Letter to the Board TRAN1-11259-3
- Letter to the Board TRAN1-11259-4
- Letter to the Board TRAN1-11300
- Letter to the Board TRAN1-11300-2
- Letter to the Board TRAN1-11300-3
- Letter to the Board TRAN1-11300-4
- Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications submitted in response to agenda items “5” & “6”. (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
Discussion and Action Items
- Discussion and possible consideration of the 2019 scientific research budget.
- Update on the co-funding program between the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Cure Sickle Cell Initiative and CIRM.
- Consideration of appointment of co-chairs to the Evaluation Subcommittee.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9111 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Douglas Guillen at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 510-340-9111.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov