ICOC Meeting September
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: September 28th, 2017
Time: 9:00am to 3:00pm
- 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1650, Oakland, CA 94612
- 1156 High Street, 200 Kerr Hall, Santa Cruz CA 95064 - Location available 9:00 to 11:30
- 291 Campus Drive, Stanford, CA 94305 - Location available 9:15 to 11:00
- 500 Hayes Street, San Francisco, CA - Location available 9:00 to 12:00
- 9500 Gilman Drive and Meyers Leichtag Bldg. Room 284 La Jolla, CA 92093
- 8700 Beverly Blvd 2015, Los Angeles, CA 90048
- 700 Tiverton Avenue, Los Angeles CA 90095
- 10996 Torreyana Road, Suite 200 San Diego, CA 92121
Dial in and WebEx Information
- Dial In Number: (800) 230-1074
- Confirmation Number: 429511
Conference Cast Link
- Enter Conference ID# 429511
- Then click Go.
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each item. Makers of public comments are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
- Call to Order.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Discussion of Personnel: Appointment President/ CEO (Government Code section 11126, subdivision (a); Health & Safety Code section 125290.30(f) (3) (D)).
- Consideration of appointment of new President, including compensation package.
- Consideration of applications submitted in response to INFR4: Alpha Clinics Network Expansion Award.
- Alpha Clinics Presentation
- Clinical INFR4-10313 Summary
- Clinical INFR4-10314 Summary
- Clinical INFR4-10361 Summary
- Consideration of applications submitted in response to CLIN 1: Partnering Opportunity for Late Stage Preclinical Projects and CLIN 2: Partnering Opportunity for Clinical Trial Stage Projects.
- Clinical Presentation
- Current Clinical Portfolio
- CLIN1-10084 Summary
- CLIN2-09574 Summary
- CLIN2-09672 Summary
- CLIN2-09688 Summary
- CLIN2-10144 Summary
- CLIN2-10248 Summary
- Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to CLIN 1: Partnering Opportunity for Late Stage Preclinical Projects, CLIN 2: Partnering Opportunity for Clinical Trial Stage Projects and INFR4: Alpha Clinics Network Expansion Award (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
- Consideration of appointment of new scientific members to the Grants Working Group.
- Consideration of final adoption of new intellectual property rules for new awards.
- Consideration of Clinical Program budget for 2017. Item Deferred
- Consideration of action items from the Transition Subcommittee: Item Deferred
- Legislative action for CIRM funding.
- Advisability of fundraising for research dollars.
REPORTS & DISCUSSION ITEMS
- Chairman’s Report.
- Clinical Program Updates.
- Public comment. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9101 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 510-340-9101.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.