September ICOC Meeting
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: September 21, 2016
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- 4240 La Jolla Village Drive, La Jolla, CA 92037
- 170 Harbor Way, South San Francisco, 94080
- 1701 Divisadero St., Suite 426, San Francisco, CA 94143
- 3440 Viking Drive, Sacramento, CA 95827
- 8170 Laguna Bl, Elk Grove 95758
- 15775 Gum Tree Lane, Los Gatos, 95032
- 1021 NE Grand Ave. Portland, OR 97232
- 71 Boulevard du Général de Gaulle 06230 Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
1 Bungtown Rd, Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724
Dial In and WebEx Information
- Dial In Number (800) 230-1093
- Confirmation Number: 401829
- Go to https://cirm.webex.com/cirm/onstage/g.php?MTID=e62effb906622b274a4fca6274fe6fc3e
- Click "Join Now".
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each item. Makers of public comments are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
REPORTS & DISCUSSION ITEMS
- Call to Order.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Chairman’s Report.
- President’s Report.
PROPOSED CONSENT CALENDAR ITEMS 6-10
- Consideration of appointment of new scientific members to the Grants Working Group.
- Consideration of final adoption of amendments to the Scientific and Medical Accountability Standards.
- Consideration of amendments to Business Meeting Expenditure Policy.
- Consideration of minutes for March, April, May, June and July meetings.
- Consideration of final adoption of Grants Administration Policy for the Discovery, Translational and Education programs.
- Consideration of applications submitted in response to CLIN 1: Partnering Opportunity for Late Stage Preclinical Projects.
- Consideration of applications submitted in response to the INFR: Translating Center. - ITEM POSTPONED
- Consideration of amendments to CIRM Travel Policy.
- Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications CLIN 1: Partnering Opportunity for Late Stage Preclinical Projects, and INFR: Translating Center. (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
- Discussion of Programmatic review of applications.
- Clinical Program updates.
- Public comment. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9111 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-340-9111.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.