ICOC Meeting Agenda
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Marriott La Jolla
4240 La Jolla Village Drive
La Jolla, California
2 Mansion Ct
Menlo Park, 94010
1500 E. Duarte Road
Duarte, CA 91010
DIAL IN: (866) 320-4709
CONF # 301049
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each item. Makers of public comments are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
REPORTS & DISCUSSION ITEMS
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Roll Call.
4. Tribute to Duane Roth.
5. Chairman’s Report.
6. President’s Report.
7. Consideration of applications for RFA 12-07: CIRM Early Translational IV Research Awards.
8.Consideration of Final Adoption of Amendments to CIRM Intellectual Property Regulations.(PDF)
9. Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications for RFA 12-07: CIRM Early Translational IV Research Awards. (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
10. Discussion of Personnel [Evaluation of President] (Government Code section 11126, subdivision (a); Health & Safety Code section 125290.30(f) (3) (D)).
11. Consideration of Proposed Program Announcement for CIRM/Industry Co-Funding Agreement.(PDF)
12. Consideration of Appointment of New Scientific Members of Grants Working Group.
13.Consideration of minutes from the May 2013 and July 2013 Board Meetings.(PDF)
14. Contracts Summary.(PDF)
15. Communications Update.
16. Public comment. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-396-9100.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.