ICOC Meeting Agenda
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Thursday, July 25, 2013
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront
600 Airport Blvd
Burlingame, CA 94010
Department of Biomedical Sciences
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
8700 Beverly Blvd. Davis 5090
Los Angeles, CA 90048
2121 Avenue of the Stars, Suite 2020
Los Angeles, CA 90067
DIAL IN: (866) 320-4708
CONF # 297273
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each item. Makers of public comments are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
SPOTLIGHT ON DISEASE (pdf)
REPORTS & DISCUSSION ITEMS
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Roll Call.
4. Chairman’s Report.
5. President’s Report.
6. Consideration of update regarding status of Strategic Plan one-year goals, including outcomes from current programs and consideration of new one-year goals.(pdf)
7. Consideration of Concept Proposal for Alpha Clinics Request for Applications.(pdf)
8. Consideration of Concept Proposal for Tools and Technologies III Request for Applications.(pdf)
9. Consideration of extension of, and allocation of additional funds for, Research Leadership Program. (pdf)
10. Consideration of appointment of new scientific members to the Grants Working Group and reappointment of existing members. (pdf)
12. Consideration of allocation of additional funds for Conference Grant Program for FY 2013-2014. (pdf)
14. Update regarding Collaborative Funding Partners Program.
16. Communications Update.
17. Public comment. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 415-396-9100.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.