MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Thursday, July 24
9:00 am – 2:00 pm
1 Old Bayshore Highway
Millbrae, CA 94030
2121 Avenue of the Stars, Suite 2020
Los Angeles, CA
8700 Beverly Blvd., #2015
Los Angeles, CA
10901 North Torrey Pines Road
La Jolla, CA
901 Square Victoria
Montreal, QC H2Z 1R1
2007 Redwood Rd.
Napa, Ca 94558
Dial In (800) 230-1085
Confirmation Number: 331407
Go to https://cirm.webex.com/cirm/onstage/g.php?MTID=eb948a1127913f44c7cdffced...
Click "Join Now”.
* Meeting Number(s): (511)468-6455
* PARTICIPANT CODE: 249234
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each item. Makers of public comments are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
REPORTS & DISCUSSION ITEMS
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Roll Call.
4. Chairman’s Report.
5. President’s Report. (PDF)
6. Finance Update. (PDF)
9. Reconsideration of approval of concept proposal for Alpha Clinic re: CIRM Coordinating and Information Management Center Award.
- Memo from the President - CIMC Portion of the Alpha Clinics Concept Plan (PDF)
- Slides for CIMC Discussion (PDF)
10. Consideration of revised Alpha Clinic Concept proposal re: CIRM Coordinating and Information Management Center Award.
- See Memo from the President Agenda Item #9
- Slides for Concept Proposal (PDF)
13. Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications for RFA 13-03A Strategic Partnership III Awards and bridge funding for RFA 10-01: CIRM Early Translational II Research Award. (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
15. Public comment. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 415-396-9100.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.