June 2020 ICOC Meeting
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: June 26th, 2020
Time: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Pursuant to Executive Order N-29-20, certain provisions of the Bagley-Keene Open Meeting Act are suspended due to a State of Emergency in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Consistent with the Executive Order, the emergency meeting of the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee will be conducted by teleconference only. None of the locations from which board members will participate will be open to the public. Members of the public who wish to listen to the meeting may do so via telephone by dialing the number listed below. Members of the public who wish to comment during the meeting may do so by telephone or email, as described below.
Public Comment Instructions
Members of the public who are listening to the meeting and wish to make a comment will have the opportunity to do so by doing the following:
- Once we have called for public comment, members of the public will be able to do so by pressing *9 which will place you in a queue to make your comment
- Once we call your name you will have 3 Minutes to make your public comment; please remember to be respectful of the time limit.
- Written comment may be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dial in number: (877) 853-5257
- Meeting ID: 932 9002 7358
- Password: 200626
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call.
- Chairman’s Report.
- President’s Report.
- Consideration of endorsement of the "The California Stem Cell Research, Treatments, and Cures Initiative of 2020”.
- "The California Stem Cell Research, Treatments, and Cures Initiative of 2020”
- Legislative Analyst’s Office
- Discussion of strategic concepts.
- Consideration of CIRM Budget for Fiscal Year 2020-2021.
- Finance Presentation
- Finance Appendix
- Transition Plan Presentation (included in the presidents report).
- Consideration of allocation of recovered funds to research programs (included in the presidents report).
- Application Review Subcommittee: Consideration of applications submitted in response to Special Call for COVID-19 Projects.
- Discussion of Personnel. (Government Code section 11126, subdivision (a); Health & Safety Code section 125290.30(f) (3) (D)).
- Application Review Subcommittee: Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications submitted in response to agenda item “9” above. (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
- Public comment.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9111 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 510-340-9111.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.