June 7, 2023 Finance Subcommittee Meeting
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
FINANCE SUBCOMMITTEE OF THE INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: June 7, 2023
Time: 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm
Location: 601 Gateway Blvd., Suite 400
South San Francisco, CA 94080
This meeting of the Finance Subcommittee of the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee will be conducted by teleconference only. None of the locations from which members will participate will be open to the public. Members of the public who wish to listen to the meeting may do so via telephone by dialing the number listed below. Members of the public who wish to comment during the meeting may do so by telephone or email, as described below.
Public Comment Instructions
Members of the public who are listening to the meeting and wish to make a comment will have the opportunity to do so by doing the following:
- Once we have called for public comment, members of the public will be able to do so by pressing *9 which will place you in a queue to make your comment
- Once we call your name you will have 3 Minutes to make your public comment; please remember to be respectful of the time limit.
- Written comment may be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Members of the public attending the meeting at a teleconference location will be provided the opportunity for public comment at each location.
Dial in number: (669) 900-6833
Meeting ID: 833 0522 7589
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Consideration of CIRM Administrative Budget for Fiscal Year 2023-2024
- Public comment
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Marianne Dequina-Villablanca at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-988-9296 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Marianne Dequina-Villablanca at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 510-988-9296.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at https://www.cirm.ca.gov.
Last Modified: June 15, 2023