Finance Subcommittee Meeting
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
OF THE INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
TO THE CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant to the
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: June 7th, 2018
Time: 10:00 to 11:30
- 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1650 Oakland, CA 94612
- 837 Health Science Road University of California at Irvine School of Medicine
Irvine, CA 92697-4292
- 2007 Redwood Rd., Napa, CA.
- 1 Bennett Street, Cambridge, MA
- 1426 Lincoln, Calistoga, CA 94515
- 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, Room 244 San Francisco, Ca. 94102-4689
Dial in and WebEx Information
- Dial-In Number: (800) 230-1766
- Confirmation Number: 450293
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each agenda item. Speakers are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call.
- Consideration of CIRM Budget for Fiscal Year 2018-2019.
- Public Comment.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizen’s Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9101 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizen’s Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 510-340-9101
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov