ICOC May Meeting
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Thursday May 19th, 2016
11:00am – 12:00pm
- Oakland Marriott 1001 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94607 – Oakland Room
- UC San Diego 9500 Gilman Drive, MC 0602, La Jolla, CA 92093
- 517 Mrak Hall, 1 Shields Ave., Davis, CA 95616 - SITE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- 4610 X Street, Sacramento, CA 95817
- 1180 Veterans Blvd, South San Francisco 94080
- UCLA 10833 Le Conte Avenue, Room 8-684, Los Angeles, CA 90095
- 1701 Divisadero St. Suite 426 San Francisco, CA 94143
- 2007 Redwood Rd., Napa, CA.
- 170 Harbor Way, South San Francisco, 94080
- 4005 N. Fresno Street Fresno, CA 93726
- 3440 Viking Drive Sacramento, CA 95827
- 8170 Laguna Blvd, Elk Grove 95758
- Room 1105, 837 Health Science Road Irvine, CA 92697-4292
- 15775 Gum Tree Lane Los Gatos 95032
- 2880 Torrey Pines Scenic Dr. La Jolla, CA 92037 - Divisible Conference Room
- Stonehill College Donahue Hall, Room 320 320 Washington Street Easton, MA 02357
- 10996 Torreyana Road, Suite 200, San Diego 92121
- 11440 San Vicente, Los Angeles CA 90049
- 119 California Hall, Berkeley, CA 94720
Dial In and Webcast Information:
Dial in Information (800) 230-1074
Confirmation Number 393620
To access the live event or archive, use this URL:
Enter Conference ID# 390642
Then click Go.
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each item. Makers of public comments are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
- Consideration of reappointment and new appointment of scientific members to the Grants Working Group.
- Consideration of amendments to the Translational Research Projects Concept Plan.
- Consideration of amendments to the Grants Working Group bylaws.
- Consideration of Translational Research Projects application TRAN1-08522.
- Consideration of Discovery Stage Research Projects: The Inception Awards (DISC 1) Applications.
- Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to Translation Research application TRAN1-08522; and for Discovery Stage Research Projects: The Inception Awards (DISC 1) Applications. (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C))
- Public comment. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9101 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 510-340-9100
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov