State Stem Cell Agency ICOC Site Search Subcommittee Agenda 4/25/05
Return to CIRM Meetings and Events
California State Stem Cell Agency
Regular Meeting 04-25-05
Site Search Committee
of the Independent Citizens’ Oversight Committee
TO THE CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE (CIRM)
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
- Call to Order
- Roll Call.
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each agenda item. Speakers are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
- Consideration of changes to Attachment H “CIRM SCORE SHEET,” as posted for the 4/13 meeting of this subcommittee.
- Consideration of adoption of the points assigned to bids by DGS-CIRM staff team or adoption of a revised point assignment, based on input from the cities, staff and subcommittee members.
- Emeryville Response (pdf) – Emeryville Analysis (pdf)
- Sacramento Response (pdf) –Sacramento Analysis (pdf)
- San Diego Response (pdf) –San Diego Analysis (pdf)
- San Francisco Response (pdf) – San Francisco Analysis (pdf)
- Consideration of whether the Site Search Subcommittee may recommend to the full ICOC on May 6 a site other than the site that earns the highest number of points during evaluation.
- Consideration of whether the full ICOC may select a site other than the site that earns the highest number of points during evaluation.
** Additional documents for the meeting. **
- San Diego letter, March 30, 2005 (pdf)
- Response from Robert Klein, April 1, 2005 (pdf)
- San Diego letter, April 12, 2005 (pdf)
- San Diego letter, April 14, 2005 (pdf)
- Response from Walter Barnes, April 18, 2005 (pdf)
- DGS Response to San Diego April 19, 2005 (pdf)
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
Notice is hereby given that the order of consideration of matters on this agenda may be changed without prior notice.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Melissa King at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Melissa King at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 415-396-9100.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at https://www.cirm.ca.gov.
Date Published: April 6, 2009
Last Modified: April 5, 2017