State Stem Cell Agency ICOC Site Search Subcommittee Agenda 4/13/05
California State Stem Cell Agency
Regular Meeting 04-13-05
Site Search Committee
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
1. Call to Order
Call to Order
- Roll Call.
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each agenda item. Speakers are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
- Consideration of recommendations for CIRM site proposals, as presented by CIRM and DGS staff (pdf)
- Attachment A: Request for Proposal (pdf)
- Attachment B: List of Bidders (pdf)
- Attachment C: Score Sheet (pdf)
- Attachment D: Basis for Point Values Assigned to Preferences (pdf)
- Attachment E: List of Failed Minimum Requirements for Six Disqualified Bidders (pdf)
- Attachment F: Finalists’ Points Matrix (pdf)
- Attachment G: Building Owner Preferences, “Incentives” (pdf)
- Attachment H: Site Visit Scoresheet (pdf)
- Consideration of site visit teams and further review process for CIRM site.
** Additional documents for the meeting. **
- San Diego letter, March 30, 2005 (pdf)
- Response from Robert Klein, April 1, 2005 (pdf)
- San Diego letter, April 12, 2005 (pdf)
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
Notice is hereby given that the order of consideration of matters on this agenda may be changed without prior notice.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Melissa King at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Melissa King at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-396-9100.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at https://www.cirm.ca.gov.
Last Modified: April 5, 2017