Grand Horizon Room
3rd Floor, Covel Commons, Sunset Village
330 De Neve Drive
Los Angeles, California 90024
State Stem Cell Agency ICOC Agenda 10-11-06
California State Stem Cell Agency
Regular Meeting 10-11-06
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS' OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE ("ICOC")
7. Consideration of Action Items from the Facilities Working Group, including but not limited to:
8. Consideration of authorization for president to hire additional science personnel.
10. Consideration of action items regarding Intellectual Property Regulations for Non-Profit Organizations, including
14. Consideration of CIRM Scientific Strategic Plan and continued items including values, mission statement,
15. Consideration of amendment to Internal Governance Policy permitting president to augment staff salaries
16. Consideration of amendment to paragraph 5 of Conflict of Interest Policy for Members of the Independent
17. Consideration of response from Office of Administrative Law Regarding CIRM Medical and Ethical Standards
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Melissa King at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Melissa King at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 415-396-9100.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.