ICOC Application Review Subcommittee Meeting - February 2019
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: February 21st, 2019
Time: 11:00am to 12:00pm
- CIRM 1999 Harrison Street Suite 1650, Oakland, CA 94612
- 2880 Torrey Pines Scenic Drive, La Jolla, 92037
- 2007 Redwood Rd., Napa, CA - LOCATION NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- 100 Kimball Way, South San Francisco, CA 94080
- 6610 Hayter Dr., Lakeland, FL
- 10996 Torreyana Road, Suite 200, San Diego, CA 92121
- 8170 Laguna Blvd., #101, Elk Grove, CA 95758
- 15775 Gum Tree Lane, Los Gatos, CA
- 837 Health Science Road, Irvine, CA 92697
- 765 Market St., Apt. 31D, San Francisco, CA
- 1601 Exposition Blvd., Sacramento, CA
- 1001 Health Science Road, Irvine, CA 92697
- 9500 Gilman Drive, MC 0602, La Jolla, CA 92697
- 1500 East Duarte Road, Duarte, CA 91010
Dial-In and WebEx Information
- Dial-In Number: (800) 230-1092
- Confirmation Number: 464181
Conference Cast Link
- Conference ID#: 464181
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Consideration of application CLIN2-11431
- CLIN2-11431 GWG Public Review Summary
- 2019 Feb ICOC CLIN Slides
- Memo to the Board Re: CLIN2-11431
- Memo to the Board Re: IP Summary for CLIN2-11431
- Letter to the Board CLIN2-11431
- Letter to the Board #2 CLIN2-11431
- Letter to the Board #3 CLIN2-11431
- Letter to the Board #4 CLIN2-11431
- Letter to the Board #5 CLIN2-11431
- Letter to the Board #6 CLIN2-11431
- Letter to the Board #7 CLIN2-11431
- Letter to the Board #8 CLIN2-11431
- Letter to the Board #9 CLIN2-11431
- Extraordinary petition from July 2012
- Stanford press release - February 2019
4. Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications submitted in response to agenda item “3” above. (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
5. Public comment.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9111 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-340-9111.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov