ICOC Application Review Subcommittee Meeting - January 2019
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: January 30th, 2019
Time: 11:00am to 12:00pm
- CIRM 1999 Harrison Street Suite 1650, Oakland, CA 94612
- 2007 Redwood Rd., Napa, CA
- 15775 Gum Tree Lane, Los Gatos, CA 95032
- 765 Market Street #31D, San Francisco, CA 94103
- 100 Kimball Way, South San Francisco, CA 94080
- 4005 N Fresno St, Fresno, CA 93726
- 136 Roanoke St., San Francisco, CA 94131
- 1180 Veterans Blvd., South San Francisco, CA 94080
- 10996 Torreyana Road, Suite 200, San Diego, CA 92121
- 10850 Gold Center Drive, Suite 325, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
- 9301 Wilshire Blvd. Beverly Hills, CA 90210
UCLA 12-231 Center for the Health Sciences
Dial-In and WebEx Information
- Dial-In Number: (800) 230-1085
- Confirmation Number: 463028
Conference Cast Link
- Conference ID#: 463028
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Consideration of applications submitted in response to Clinical Trial Stage Projects (CLIN1,2 or 3).
- Clinical Presentation
- CLIN1-10953 Public Summary
- CLIN2-11400 Public Summary
- CLIN2-11431 Public Summary
- Letter to the Board CLIN1-10953
- Letter to the Board #2 CLIN1-10953
- Letter to the Board #3 CLIN1-10953
- Letter to the Board #4 CLIN1-10953
- Letter to the Board #5 CLIN1-10953
- Letter to the Board #6 CLIN1-10953
- Letter to the Board CLIN2-11431
- Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications submitted in response to agenda item “3” above. (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
- Public comment.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9111 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-340-9111.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov