Science Subcommittee Meeting
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
OF THE INDEPENDENT CITIZENS’ OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
TO THE CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant to the
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
January 25th, 2017
10:00am to 12:00pm
- 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1650, Oakland, CA 94162
- 1180 Veterans Blvd, South San Francisco, CA
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, 8700 Beverly Blvd. #2015, Los Angeles, CA 90048
- 2619 Montclair Street San Diego, CA 92104
- Room 1105, Gillespie Neuroscience Research Facility, 837 Health Science Road Irvine, CA 92697-4292
- 8700 Beverly Blvd 2015, Los Angeles, CA 90048
- 10901 N. Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037
- 2007 Redwood Rd., Napa, CA.
Dial in Information
- Dial In Number (800) 230-1766
- Confirmation Number: 415084
- Go to https://cirm.webex.com/cirm/onstage/g.php?MTID=ee119ae2dd34a7350591f26caec71b774
- Click "Join Now".
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each agenda item. Speakers are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call.
- Consideration of Alpha Clinics concept plan.
- Consideration of changes to the Discovery, Translation, and Clinical concept plans.
- CLIN, TRAN and DISC Presentation
- Memo to the Board RE: Proposed Amendments to CLIN, TRAN, and DISC Concept Plans
- Clinical Concept Plan
- Tran Concept Plan
- Disc Concept Plan
- Public Comment
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
Notice is hereby given that the order of consideration of matters on this agenda may be changed without prior notice.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9101 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-340-9101. This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov