IP Subcommittee Meeting
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY and INDUSTRY SUBCOMMITTEE
OF THE INDEPENDENT CITIZENS’ OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
TO THE CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant to the
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
January 26th, 2017
10:00am – 12:00pm
- 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1650, Oakland, CA 94612
- 1180 Veterans Blvd, South San Francisco 94080
- 2007 Redwood Rd., Napa, CA.
- 10996 Torreyana Road, Suite 200 San Diego, CA 92121
- Room 1105, Gillespie Neuroscience Research Facility 837 Health Science Road Irvine, CA 92697-4292
1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, Room 207 SF CA 94102
Dial In Information
- Dial in Number (800) 230-1092
- Confirmation Number: 415085
- Go to https://cirm.webex.com/cirm/onstage/g.php?MTID=e7732fa497c5bf87fe2818862...
- Click "Join Now".
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call.
- Consideration of initiation of process to adopt new Intellectual Property rules for new awards.
- Public Comment.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
Notice is hereby given that the order of consideration of matters on this agenda may be
changed without prior notice.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9101 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9101.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov .