REGULAR MEETING OF THE INDEPENDENT CITIZENS' OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE (ICOC)
TO THE CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE (CIRM)
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
- Call to Order.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each agenda item. Speakers are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
- Approval of minutes from December 12, 2007 ICOC Meeting.
- Consideration of Standards Working Group items for final adoption Regulations Section 100120: Record Keeping and MES Amendments Package: Sections 100080, 100085, 100090, 100100.
- Chairmans Report.
- President’s Report.
a. Audited Financial Statements 06-07
b. Auditors Report to Management 06-07
- Consideration of concept plan for New Faculty Awards II RFA.
- Consideration of recommendations from Grants Working Group on Major Facilities Part 1 Applications.
a. Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product and prepublication, confidential scientific
research or data relating to Major Facilities applications. (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(d) (3) (B) and
b. Discussion of Personnel (Government Code section 11126, subdivision (a); Health & Safety Code section
125290.30(d) (3) (D)).
- Public report of any action taken, if necessary, during closed session.
***It is expected that most of the items below this will occur on Jan. 17th, 2008***
- Continuation of consideration of recommendations from Grants Working Group on Major Facilities Part 1 Applications.
a. Major Facilities Category Funding Amount Strategy
- Consideration of a concept plan for conferences and meetings.
- Consideration of ICOC Travel Policy.
b. Redlined Travel Policy Doc
- Consideration of amendments to CIRM Travel Policy for staff members, working group members and candidates.
b. Redlined Travel Policy Doc
- Consideration of Business Meeting Expenditure Policy.
a. Addendum: Tracked Changes
- Consideration of amendments to Internal Governance Policy.
- Consideration of amendments to CIRM Compensation Program.
a. Addendum: Compensation Philosophy
- Public comment. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
Notice is hereby given that the order of consideration of matters on this agenda may be changed without prior notice.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Melissa King at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Melissa King at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-396-9100.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.