Webinar: Reimbursement Strategies for Stem Cell Therapy Products
"Reimbursement Strategies Webinar: Planning Your Payment Strategy in Early Regenerative Medicine Product Development"
Presented June 20, 2013
Click here to download the powerpoint slides from the presentation
- Michael Werner, J.D., Executive Director, Alliance for Regenerative Medicine; Partner at Holland & Knight, LLP
- Randy Fenninger, J.D., Principal, Creek Crossing Advisors
- Primer on coding, coverage and payment rules and processes that determine whether a regenerative medicine product will be reimbursed
- Understanding why you should develop and adopt a reimbursement strategy early in product development
- Understand how your reimbursement strategy and regulatory strategy coincide
- Understand how new reimbursement rules and payment models such as ACOs, payment bundling, and comparative effectiveness analysis will affect regenerative medicine technologies and develop strategies to succeed.
- Questions and Answers
Learn about how CIRM-funded stem cell research could generate treatments for many chronic diseases and injuries.