Conference - Manage The 2016 Bridges And SPARK Annual Meetings
The objective of this request for applications (RFA) is to solicit a highly qualified applicant to help develop and manage the 2016 annual meetings in support of the CIRM Bridges and SPARK programs.
The Bridges program enables California academic institutions to create training programs that will significantly enhance the technical skills, knowledge, and experience of a diverse cohort of undergraduate and Master’s level trainees in the development of stem cell based therapies. The Bridges meeting will be a two day program that highlights the work of these students through posters and presentations and will also feature talks by leading scientists in the field of regenerative medicine.
The SPARK program provides hands on summer training opportunities in stem cell research at leading stem cell institutes to California high school students who represent the diversity of the state’s population. The SPARK meeting is a one day program that features the scientific accomplishments of these students in the form of posters and presentations.
For more information please read the RFA:
To Submit an Application:
- Go to the Grants Management Portal (https://grants.cirm.ca.gov) and log in with your existing CIRM Username and Password. If you do not have a Username, Click on the "New User" link and follow the instructions to create a CIRM Username and password.
- After logging in, Click on the Menu tab. Select the tab labeled "Open Programs". Undert the section labeled "RFAs and Programs Open for Applications", click on the "Start a Grant Application" link for your selected program.
- Complete each section of the Application by clicking on the appropriate link and following the posted instructions. Proposal templates can be located and submitted under the "Uploads" section.
- To submit your Application, click on the "Done with Application" button. The "Done with Application" button will be enabled when all of the mandatory sections have been completed. Please note that once this has been selected, you will no longer be able to make changes to your Application.
- To confirm submission of your Application, select the tab labeled "Your Applications" and check the table under the section labeled "Your Submitted Applications". You will see your Application number and project title listed once the submission process has been completed.