Conference – Lung Regenerative Medicine Workshop
The objective of this request for application (RFA) is to solicit a highly qualified applicant to assist CIRM in the planning and execution of a workshop in the field of lung regenerative medicine. The goal of this workshop will be to bring together leaders in the field to discuss and identify the most promising indications and approaches for regenerative medicine in the lung. The workshop will also identify opportunities for CIRM to facilitate the advancement of the field of lung regenerative medicine, and will encourage collaborations and partnerships between academics and industry as well as between California and ex-California lung regenerative medicine researchers and clinicians.
For more information please refer to the program announcement:
To Submit an Application:
- Go to the Grants Management Portal (https://grants.cirm.ca.gov) and log in with your existing CIRM Username and Password. If you do not have a Username, Click on the “New User” link and follow the instructions to create a CIRM Username and password.
- After logging in, Click on the Menu tab. Select the tab labeled “Open Programs“. Undert the section labeled “RFAs and Programs Open for Applications“, click on the “Start a Grant Application” link for your selected program.
- Complete each section of the Application by clicking on the appropriate link and following the posted instructions. Proposal templates can be located and submitted under the “Uploads” section.
- To submit your Application, click on the “Done with Application” button. The “Done with Application” button will be enabled when all of the mandatory sections have been completed. Please note that once this has been selected, you will no longer be able to make changes to your Application.
- To confirm submission of your Application, select the tab labeled “Your Applications” and check the table under the section labeled “Your Submitted Applications“. You will see your Application number and project title listed once the submission process has been completed.
|Institution||Investigator||Grant Title||Award Value|
|University of California, Los Angeles||Dr. Brigitte N Gomperts||Stem Cells for Lung Diseases – Overcoming Barriers to Find New Therapies||$44,548|