CIRM Alpha Clinics Network Symposium
Second Annual UCSD Division of Regenerative Medicine & CIRM Alpha Clinics Network Symposium
We have gathered three well-known keynote speakers who have made significant contributions and advancements in stem cell regeneration, repair, reprogramming and stem cell replacement. Meeting highlights:
- Innovative basic science presentations
- Translational research and clinical implementations
- Patient advocate involvement
- Concludes with a stimulating panel discussion
The CIRM Alpha Stem Cell Clinic Network
Composed of UC San Diego, UC Los Angeles, UC Irvine and City of Hope, the Network has accelerated the development and delivery of stem cell therapies to patients. Members of the Network will present their contributions and achievements.
March 17, 2016. 8 am – 5 pm.
Sanford Consortium for Regenerative Medicine. Duane Roth Auditorium
2880 Torrey Pines Scenic Drive, La Jolla, CA 92037.
Complimentary registration for academia.
We sincerely hope you will join us to learn about basic science and clinic advances in regenerative medicine, opportunities for new studies and funding, and to network with investigators and industry.
- Register online today. If you are non-academic, please register here instead.
- For room accommodations, visit the Estancia Hotel and select “Attendee” for the symposium rate
- Breakfast (7:30 am), lunch and refreshments will be provided. A networking cocktail hour will follow.
Contact Betty Cabrera with questions or special requests: email@example.com or 858-534-5932.
For more information, please refer to this flyer.