January Scientific and Medical Accountability Standards Working Group
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
Scientific and Medical Accountability Standards Working Group
of The California Institute For Regenerative Medicine
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: January 5, 2023
Time: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
685 Gateway Blvd., Presentation Room (location no longer available)
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Due to extreme weather conditions, this meeting will be held via Zoom meeting only
Public Comment Instructions
Members of the public who are listening to the meeting and wish to make a comment will have the opportunity to do so by doing the following:
- Once we have called for public comment, members of the public will be able to do so by pressing *9 which will place you in a queue to make your comment
- Once we call your name you will have 3 Minutes to make your public comment; please remember to be respectful of the time limit.
- Written comment may be sent to the following email address: email@example.com.
- Members of the public attending the meeting at a teleconference location will be provided the opportunity for public comment at each location.
Dial in number: (669) 900-6833
Meeting ID: 812 7514 3409
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Member Introductions
- Workgroup Mission and Meeting Aim & Purpose
- Review of Bylaws and COI Policy
- CIRM Program Updates:
- Presentations and Discussion: Consent Considerations in Cell and Gene Therapy Clinical Trials
- Overview of CIRM Medical and Ethical Standards
- Group Discussion
- Public Comment
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Marivel De La Torre at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at (415) 769-8730 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Standards Working Group meeting may be referred to Marivel De La Torre at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 769-8730.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at https://www.cirm.ca.gov.
Last Modified: January 10, 2023