December 2015 ICOC Meeting
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
December 17th, 2015
9:00am to 5:00am
- Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel, 6101 West Century Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90045
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each item. Makers of public comments are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
- Office of the Dean Stanford University School of Medicine Li Ka Shing Center for Learning and Knowledge (LKSC) 291 Campus Drive, Suite LK3C02 Stanford, CA 94305
- University of California San Diego 9500 Gilman Drive, # 0602 La Jolla, CA 92093-0602 - Site No Longer Available
- Sanford Consortuim 2880 Torrey Pines Scenic Dr, La Jolla, CA 92037
- 765 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
- 170 Harbor Way, South San Francisco
- 747 52nd Street, Oakland, CA 94609
Dial In and Webex Information
1. Go to https://cirm.webex.com/cirm/onstage/g.php?d=804347186&t=h
2. Log in to your host account if you have not yet done so.
3. On the Event Information page that appears, click "Start Now".
To join the audio conference only
Dial in: (800) 230-1951
Access Code: 380741
To access the live event or archive, use this URL:
Enter Conference ID# 380741
Then click Go.
REPORTS & DISCUSSION ITEMS
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Roll Call.
4. Chairman’s Report.
5. President’s Report. (PDF)
PROPOSED CONSENT CALENDAR ITEMS 6
11. Consideration of applications submitted in response to PA Clin 1: Partnering Opportunity for Late Stage Preclinical Projects (formerly PA:15-01).
ITEM NO LONGER UNDER CONSIDERATION
- Presentation GWG Bylaws (PDF)
16. Consideration of amendments to CIRM 2.0 concept plans to: (1) include past performance as CIRM grantee as review criterion; (2) include accuracy and completeness of application as eligibility criterion; and (3) modify eligibility requirements for applicant institution and principal investigator..
17. Consideration of acceptance of donor funds.
18. Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications CLIN 1: Partnering Opportunity for Late Stage Preclinical Projects (formerly PA 15-01) (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
19. Clinical Advisory Panel Update. (PDF)
21. Public comment. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9111 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 510-340-9111.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.