MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS’ OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: Thursday, May 24, 2012
Time: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Crowne Plaza SFO
University of California, San Francisco (UCSF)
513 Parnassus Avenue, Room S-224
San Francisco, CA 94143
8950 Villa La Jolla Drive, Suite A124
La Jolla, California 92037
2121 Avenue of the Stars Suite 2020
Los Angeles, CA 90067
8700 Beverly Blvd. #2015
Los Angeles, CA 90048
To access the live event or archive, use this URL:
Enter Conference ID# 248504
Then click Go.
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Roll Call
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each item. Makers of public comments are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
REPORTS & DISCUSSION ITEMS
4. Chairman’s Report.
7. Consideration of applications for Early Translation III Research Awards (RFA 11-02).
Early Translation Awards slides
Extraordinary Petition for application TR3-05660
Extraordinary Petition for application TR3-05730
Extraordinary Petition for application TR3-05626
8. Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to CIRM Early Translation III Award (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
10. Consideration of Recommendations from the IP and Industry Subcommittee, including:
- Proposed Amendments to Loan Administration Policy Memo
Proposed Amendments to Loan Administration Policy Slides
- iPSC Interim Regulations
- Update on proposed revisions to the Intellectual Property Regulations
11. Consideration of Recommendations from Finance Subcommittee, including:
14. Consideration of recommendations from the Governance Subcommittee, , including:
- Board Bylaws
- Code of Conduct
- Conflict of Interest Code
19. Public comment. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting
may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-396-9100.