ICOC/Governing Board Meeting December 2016
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: December 13th, 2016
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- 1001 Broadway Oakland, CA 94607 USA
- 10996 Torreyana Road, Suite 200, San Diego, CA 92121
- 10901 N Torrey Pines Rd, La Jolla, CA 92037
- 2121 Avenue of the Stars Suite 2020, Los Angeles, CA 90067
University of California San Diego Leitchtag Building Room 284 Gilman and Meyers La Jolla, CA 92093
Dial in and WebEx Information
Dial In Number: (866) 812-0403
Confirmation Number: 407776
Registration Password: 210King
To access the live event or archive, use this URL:
Enter Conference ID# 407776
Then click Go.
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each item. Makers of public comments are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
REPORTS & DISCUSSION ITEMS
- Call to Order.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Chairman’s Report.
- President’s Report.
PROPOSED CONSENT CALENDAR ITEMS
- Consideration of appointment of new scientific members to the Grants Working Group. – Item WIthdrawn
- Consideration of initiating rule making process for proposed amendments to Clinical GAP.
- Consideration of minutes for August, September, October and November ICOC and Application Review Subcommittee meetings.
- Consideration of nomination of Jonathan Thomas as ICOC Governing Board Chairman.
- Memo: Election of Chair and Vice Chair
- Letter of Nomination for Jonathan Thomas and Sen. Art Torres from the Governor
- Letter of Nomination for Jonathan Thomas and Sen. Art Torres – from the Treasurer
- Letter of Nomination for Jonathan Thomas and Sen. Art Torres from the Lt. Governor
- Letter of Nomination – From the Controller
- Letter to the Board – From Jon Thomas
- Consideration of nomination of Art Torres as ICOC Governing Board Vice-Chairman.
- Consideration of applications submitted in response to CLIN 2: Partnering Opportunity for Clinical Trial Stage Projects.
- Consideration of changes to the concept plans for Discovery and Translation Programs.
- Presentation Discover and Translation Programs
- Memo: Concept Plan Amendments
- Discovery Concept Plan – Proposed Amendments
- Translation Concept Plan – Proposed Amendments
- Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to application CLIN 2: Partnering Opportunity for Clinical Trial Stage Projects and discussion regarding nominees for Chair and Vice Chair (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
- Strategic Plan update.
- Public comment. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9101 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 510-340-9101.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at https://www.cirm.ca.gov.
Last Modified: November 5, 2019