ICOC Board Meeting
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Thursday, December 11, 2014
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
41 Tunnel Road
Berkeley, CA 94705
8700 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
3440 Viking Drive, Suite 114
953 N. Edinburgh Ave
Los Angeles, CA
San Francisco, CA 94131
340 Jane Dr.
Woodside, CA 94062
765 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
4510 Executive Drive
La Jolla, CA 92121
15775 gum tree lane
Los Gatos. 95032
82 – 6017 Manini Beach Rd
Captain Cook, HW
To join the event as an attendee
1. Go to https://cirm.webex.com/cirm/onstage/g.php?MTID=ec733d9dfbcd4d858bc1cd26f8dc05734
2. Click “Join Now”.
To join the teleconference only
Dial in: (800) 398-9389
Confirmation Number: 346314
To access the live event or archive, use this URL:
Enter Conference ID# 346314
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each item. Makers of public comments are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
REPORTS & DISCUSSION ITEMS
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Roll Call.
4. Chairman’s Report.
9. Consideration of recommendations of the Governance Subcommittee:
d. Consideration of adoption of Interim Grants Working Group Conflict of Interest Policy for review of applications submitted in response to clinical stage program announcements. (PDF)
Presentation – 9D (PDF)
10. Consideration of application AC1-07788 for RFA 13-06: CIRM Alpha Stem Cell Clinics Network: Alpha Stem Cell Clinics. – AGENDA ITEM WITHDRAWN
12. Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications for RFA 13-06: CIRM Alpha Stem Cell Clinics Network: Alpha Stem Cell Clinics. (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
13. Spotlight on Disease. (PDF) – POSTPONED
15. Communications Update. (PDF)
16. Public comment. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-396-9100.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at https://www.cirm.ca.gov.
Last Modified: November 5, 2019