ICOC Board Meeting
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Thursday, December 12, 2013
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Luxe Hotel, Sunset Boulevard
11461 Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90049
3440 Viking Drive, Suite 114 December 11th Only
Sacramento, CA 95827
Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute
10901 North Torrey Pines Road
La Jolla, CA 92037
5575 W Las Positas Blvd, Ste 300
Pleasanton, CA 94588.
1741 Tustin Ave 9B
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
2921 Stockton Blvd Suite 1400 – SITE NO LONGER AVAILABLE NEW ADDRESS BELOW
Sacramento CA 95817
University of California, Davis
West Health Sciences Drive.
Medical Science Building 1C
385100 F Avenue
Gilroy, CA 95020
Dial In and Webex Information:
December 11, 2013
United States: (866) 233-3841
Participant Access Code: 311315
December 12th, 2013
United States: (866) 254-5936
Participant Access Code: 311318
Audion Cast Link
Enter Conference ID# 311318
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each item. Makers of public comments are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
REPORTS & DISCUSSION ITEMS
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Roll Call.
4. Chairman’s Report.
5. President’s Report.
6. Consideration of CIRM management recommendations regarding the Scientific Advisory Board report and allocation of the remainder of CIRM funds (see Outline for Board Workshop for details regarding proposed recommendations).(PDF)
- RFA Funding (PDF)
- Training Shared Labs (PDF)
- Accelerated Path (PDF)
- Haplobank Presentation (PDF)
- White Paper: Toward the Development of a Global Induced Pluripotent StemCell Library (PDF)
9. Consideration of supplement to RFA 12-03: CIRM hiPSC Derivation Award. – REVISED (PDF)
15. Consideration of applications for 13-01: Duane Roth Disease Team Therapy Development III Awards.
- Memo Consideration of Adoption of Amendments to Section 100601, Intellectual Property Regulations Definitions (PDF)
18. Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications for 13-01: CIRM Disease Team Therapy Development III Awards and to supplement to RFA 12-03: CIRM hiPSC Derivation Award. (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
19. Discussion of Personnel [Search for President] (Government Code section 11126, subdivision (a); Health & Safety Code section 125290.30(f) (3) (D)).
20. Communications Update.
21. Public comment. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-396-9100.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at https://www.cirm.ca.gov.
Last Modified: November 5, 2019