Joint Transition and Science Subcommittee Meeting
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
JOINT MEETING OF THE TRANSITION AND SCIENCE SUBCOMMITTEES
OF THE INDEPENDENT CITIZENS’ OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE TO
THE CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: November 27th, 2017
Time: 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- CIRM 1999 Harrison Street Suite 1650, Oakland, CA 94612
- 1180 Veterans Blvd, South San Francisco 94080
- 2629 Monteclair Street, San Diego, CA 92109
- 1500 East Duarte Road, Duarte, CA 91010
- 8700 Beverly Blvd 2015, Los Angeles, CA 90048
- 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, Room 244 San Francisco, Ca. 94102-4689
- 10901 N. Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037
- 3440 Viking Drive Sacramento, CA 95827
Dial In Details:
- Dial in Number: (800) 230-1093
- Confirmation Number: 434180
- Conference ID#: 434180
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call.
- Consideration of transition options for CIRM and future research budgets.
- Public Comment.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9111 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-340-9111.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.