ICOC/Application Subcommittee Meeting
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: November 19th, 2015
Time: 9:00am to 10:00am
210 King Street, San Francisco, CA 94107
- 9301 Wilshire Blvd. Beverly Hills CA 90210
- 2619 Montclair Street San Diego, CA 92104
- 170 Harbor Way, South San Francisco, 94080
- 2007 Redwood Rd., Napa, CA 94558
- Room 1105, Gillespie Neuroscience Research Facility, 837 Health Science RoadOpen Session
- 1601 Exposition Blvd, Sacramento CA 95815
- 15775 Gum Tree Lane, Los Gatos
- 3440 Viking Dr. Suite 114 Sacramento, CA 95827
- 201 Redwood Shores Parkway, RC 94065
- 8170 Laguna Bl, Elk Grove 95758
- 10901 North Torrey Pines Road La Jolla, CA 9203
- UCLA 10833 Le Conte Avenue, Room 8-684, Los Angeles, CA 90095
- 4005 N. Fresno St Fresno, CA. 93726
- 11440 San Vicente, Los Angeles CA 90049
- 1907 Holmby Ave, Los Angeles, 90025Audio Cast Information
To access the live event or archive, use this URL:
Enter Conference ID# 374057
Then click Go.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Consideration of applications submitted in response to CLIN 1: Partnering Opportunity for Late Stage Preclinical Projects (formerly PA 15-01) and CLIN 2: Partnering Opportunity for Clinical Trial Stage Projects (formerly PA 15-02).
- Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications CLIN 1: Partnering Opportunity for Late Stage Preclinical Projects (formerly PA 15-01) and CLIN 2: Partnering Opportunity for Clinical Trial Stage Projects (formerly PA 15-02). (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
- Public Comment
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-396-9100.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.