ICOC/Application Subcommittee Meeting
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: November 17th, 2016
Time: 10:00am to 12:00pm
- CIRM 1999 Harrison Street Suite 1650, Oakland, CA 94612
- 2619 Montclair Street San Diego, CA 92104
- 2007 Redwood Rd., Napa, CA.
- 170 Harbor Way, South San Francisco, 94080
- 9301 Wilshire Blvd. Suite. 507 Beverly Hills CA 90210 - SITE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- 4005 N. Fresno Street Fresno, CA 93726
- 10996 Torreyana Road, Suite 200 San Diego, CA 92121
- 8170 Laguna Bl, Elk Grove 95758
- 15775 Gum Tree Lane Los Gatos 95032
- 3440 Viking Drive Sacramento, CA 95827
- Room 1105, Gillespie Neuroscience Research Facility 837 Health Science Road Irvine, CA 92697-4292
- 1601 Exposition Blvd. Sacramento Ca 95815
- 765 Market Street #31D, San Francisco, CA 94103
- 61 Street, Marks Place, New York, NY 10003
- 136 Roanoke Street, San Francisco, 94131
Dial in and Webex Information
Dial In Number: (800) 230-1092
Confirmation Number: 405854
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call.
- Consideration of applications submitted in response to the Partnering Opportunity for Translational Research Projects.
- Consideration of applications submitted in response to CLIN 2: Partnering Opportunity for Clinical Trial Stage Projects.
- Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications submitted in response to the Partnering Opportunity for Translational Research Projects, and CLIN 2: Partnering Opportunity for Clinical Trial Stage Projects (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
- Public Comment.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9111 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-340-9111.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.