210 King Street, 3rd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94017
Stem Cell Agency Governing Board Meeting November 11, 2010
Stem Cell Agency Governing Board Meeting
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS’ OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
TO THE CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Roll Call.
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each item. Makers of public comments are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
5. Consideration of staff recommendation to modify Board’s approval of CIRM Early Translational II Research Awards application 1857.
Link to application Summary
Memo from Gil Sambrano regarding ET II Application # 1857
6. Consideration of staff recommendation to correct the amount of the grant award approved by the Board for Basic Biology II Research Awards application 1496.
Memo from Gil Sambrano regarding Basic Biology II Application # 1496
8. Consideration of amendments to and adoption of Loan Administration Policy.
Memo from Scott Tocher regarding the amendments to the LAP
9. Consideration of adoption of proposed Regulation 100801, Intellectual Property Provisions Applicable to Loan Recipients.
MEMO / Memo from Scott Tocher re. Regulation # 100801
12. Public comment. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Melissa King at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Melissa King at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 415-396-9100.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov .