ICOC/Application Review Subcommittee Meeting - October
MEETING NOTICE AND AGEND
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: October 26th, 2017
Time: 11:00am to 12:00pm
- CIRM 1999 Harrison Street Suite 1650, Oakland, CA 94612
- 1180 Veterans Blvd, South San Francisco 94080
- 2619 Montclair Street San Diego, CA 92104
- 2007 Redwood Rd., Napa, CA.
- 100 Kimball Way, SSF, 94080
- 304 Bowery, New York NY 10012
- 4005 N. Fresno Street Fresno, CA 93726
- 8170 Laguna Bl, Elk Grove 95758
- 15775 Gum Tree Lane Los Gatos 95032
- 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, Room 244 San Francisco, Ca. 94102-4689
- 11440 San Vicente, Los Angeles CA 90049
- 444 S. Flower St., Suite 1780, Los Angeles, CA 90071
- 500 Hayes Street SF 94102
- Room 1105, 837 Health Science Road Irvine, CA 92697-4292
- 765 Market Street #31D, San Francisco, CA 94103
Dial In Number
- Dial In Number (800) 230-1093
- Confirmation Number 432228
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call.
- Consideration of applications submitted in response to CLIN 2: Partnering Opportunity for Clinical Trial Stage Projects.
- Clinical Presentation
- Clinical Portfolio Summary - Updated October
- Clin2-10388 Public Summary
- Clin2-10392 Public Summary
- Clin2-10395 Public Summary
- Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications submitted in response to CLIN 2: Partnering Opportunity for Clinical Trial Stage Projects (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
- Public Comment.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9111 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-340-9111.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.