ICOC Board Meeting - October
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
October 22nd, 2015
12:00pm – 1:00pm
210 King Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
Dial in: (800) 260-0719
Participant Access Code: 371558
1. Go to https://cirm.webex.com/cirm/onstage/g.php?d=802064883&t=h
2. Log in to your host account if you have not yet done so.
3. On the Event Information page that appears, click "Start Now".
Enter Conference ID# 371558
Then click Go.
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each item. Makers of public comments are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
- 517 Mrak Hall, 1 Shields Ave., Davis, CA 95616
- 2619 Montclair Street, San Diego, CA 92104.
- Sanford Burnham,10901 North Torrey Pines Road La Jolla, CA 92037
- 765 Market St. #31D SF 94103
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, 8700 Beverly Blvd 2015, Los Angeles, CA 90048
- USC, Keck School of Medicine 2250 Alcazar St. CSC 135K Los Angeles, AC 90033
- 3440 Viking Dr. Sacramento, CA 95827
- 201 Redwood Shores Blvd, Redwood City, CA
- 5111 Nat Sci II, Francisco J. Ayala School of Biological Sciences
- UC Irvine, Irvine CA 92697-1450
- 9500 Gilman Drive, BioMedical Science Building #1313A La Jolla, CA 92093-0602
- 747 52nd Street Oakland, CA 94609-1809
- 4005 N. Fresno St, Fresno, CA. 93726
- 10996 Torreyana Road, Suite 200 San Diego, CA 92121
- 2121 Avenue of the Stars, Ste. 2020 Los Angeles, CA 90067
- UC Berkeley, 119 California Hall, Berkeley, CA 94720
- 8170 Laguna Bl, Elk Grove 95758
- 170 Harbor Way, South San Francisco, 94080
- 136 Roanoke, San Francisco,CA 94131
- 291 Campus Drive, Stanford, CA
- 953 N. Edinburgh Ave Los Angeles, CA 90046
- 173 N Morrison Ave San Jose
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
6. Public comment. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 415-396-9100.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.