ICOC Application Subcommittee October Meeting
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: October 19th, 2016
Time: 11:00am to 12:00pm
- CIRM 1999 Harrison Street Suite 1650, Oakland, CA 94612
- 2619 Montclair Street, San Diego, CA 92104
- 2007 Redwood Road, Napa, CA 94558
- 170 Harbor Way, South San Francisco, 94080
- 4005 N. Fresno Street, Fresno, CA 93726
- 320 West Yanonali Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101 - SITE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- 15775 Gum Tree Lane Los Gatos 95032
- 3440 Viking Drive, Sacramento, CA 95827
- Room 1105, Gillespie Neuroscience Research Facility, 837 Health Science Road, Irvine, CA 92697-4292
- 575 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
- Hyatt Regency, 350 N. High Street, Columbus, OH 43215.
11440 San Vicente, Los Angeles CA 90049
Dial In Information
Dial In Number: (800) 230-1074
Confirmation Number: 404386
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Consideration of applications submitted in response to INFR2: Partnering Opportunity to Create a CIRM Translating Center.
- Consideration of applications submitted in response to CLIN 2: Partnering Opportunity for Clinical Trial Stage Projects. Item Withdrawn
- Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to INFR2: Partnering Opportunity to Create a CIRM Translating Center and CLIN 2: Partnering Opportunity for Clinical Trial Stage Projects, (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
- Public Comment
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9111 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-340-9111.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.