Science Subcommittee Meeting
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
OF THE INDEPENDENT CITIZENS’ OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
TO THE CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: October 11th, 2018
Time: 2:00pm to 4:00pm
- CIRM 1999 Harrison Street Suite 1650, Oakland, CA 94612
- 2007 Redwood Rd., Napa, CA 94558
- 1180 Veterans Blvd, South San Francisco, CA 94080
- 2630 SOM Education Bldg., Riverside, CA 92521
- 9500 Gilman Dr, La Jolla, CA 92093
- 2619 Montclair St., San Diego, CA 92104
- 1001 Health Sciences Rd., Irvine, CA 92697
- 136 Roanoke, San Francisco, Ca. 94131
- 117 Parkside Drive, Berkeley, CA 94705
- 100 Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94102
- Room 202A BBSRB, Univ. Of Kentucky School of Medicine, Lexington, KY
Dial-In and WebEx Information:
- Dial-In Number: (800) 230-1059
- Confirmation Number: 455026
Conference Cast Link
- Conference ID#: 455026
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call.
- Consideration of the 2019 scientific research budget. (Updated on 10/8/2018)
- Update on the co-funding program between the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Cure Sickle Cell Initiative and CIRM.
- Consideration of amendments to the concept plan for Translation Research Programs. (Updated on 10/8/2018)
- Consideration of amendments to the concept plan for Clinical Trial Stage Programs. (Updated on 10/8/2018)
- Public comment.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9111 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-340-9111.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov